Sunday, September 14, 2014

Is It Time To Ignore The Fed?

I founded Asset Management Research Corporation in 1988. The firm has provided investment research to institutions and serious investors for 26 years. My previous experience was in engineering, and owning and building two high-tech manufacturing businesses. With that background it was probably natural that my investment research would involve technical analysis and charting as well as the economic fundamentals that affect markets and stocks.

I publish the research on a financial website, www.StreetSmartReport.com, and provide a free blog at www.streetsmartpost.com.

I am frequently ranked in the 'Top Ten Market Timers in the U.S.' and quoted often in the financial media.

I wrote the timely 1999 book Riding the Bear – How to Prosper in the Coming Bear Market, which accurately predicted the 2000-2002 bear market, and 'How to Beat the Market the Easy Way!' in 2007, just prior to the 2007-2009 bear market, which introduced market-timing strategies for making profits in down markets.

Contact Sy Harding

The author is a Forbes contributor. The opinions expressed are those of the writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment